Frequently Asked  Questions

*Do I need a passport?

For any travel outside the continental US it is recommended that you travel with a passport for security reasons. However, cruises departing and arriving at the same US port do not require US citizans to carry a passport.


*Where do I apply for a passport?

*What's the difference between a passport card and passport?

A passport card will allow you to drive or boat from the US to Canada and Mexico (You cannot use it to fly to Canada or Mexico). A passport will allow you to fly, drive, or boat to any country in the world.


*What Ports do I go through Pre-clearance?

Pre-clearance is where you go through airport customs and boarder control before entering the USA as opposed to going through airport customs/boarder control at your first stop in the USA. This means you can book a shorter laover.


*What is an Enhanced Driver's License?

An enhanced Driver's License will be required for domestic air travel (flights within the United States) by October 2020. You may obtain an EDL at your local DMV but will be required to bring with you things such as 2 photo IDs, proof of citizenship, and proof of residency. Please go to the link below for more information.


*Do I need a Visa to travel?

American citizens do not need a visa for most countries unless you are staying longer than 60 days. Here is a list of the countries that DO require a tourist visa upon entry no matter the length of stay:







Dominican Republic (card included in airfare cost)










Sri Lanka






*There are other, less visited, areas which require visas that are not listed here.


*Do I need vaccines/specific medications to travel?

You can find information regarding medical needs based on the countries you'll be traveling by clicking on the link below.


*What does an All-Inclusive Resort include?

All-inclusive resorts provide all your food and beverages (sodas, juices, and non premium alcohol). Some include non-motorized water sports, catamaran ride, scuba diving, and nightly entertainment as well.


*What is included with my cruise?

Cruises typically include water, juice, and coffee, all of your meals in the main dining areas, as well as entertainment. Specialty coffees, alcohol, shore excursions, and sodas cost extra.


*What does my child need to travel with friends?

Your child will need to have a notorized letter of consent to travel signed or from each parent. Find a copy here: Minor Form


*What does my child need in order to fly?

Children ages 15-17 traveling alone need one of the following:

  • Driver's license

  • Passport

  • Credit card

  • School ID

  • Company ID

  • Library card

  • Birth certificate

  • Social Security card

  • Organization ID (such as athletic club, etc.)

  • Proof of auto insurance in passenger's name

Children ages 5-14 traveling alone are not required to show ID at time of check-in, however, they are encouraged to carry some form of ID during travel.


When flying within the USA or traveling internationally by land or sea, a child's birth certificate will suffice most of the time, A notorized letter of consent will be required for children who travel without one or both of their parents or legal guardians. The letter should include: Minor's name, birthplace, and passport information. Permission from the non-traveling parent or guardian, including his or her contact information. Relevant information about the traveling parent or guardian, including name, custody informaiton, and passport details.


*What should I pack for my trip?

Sugarfoot Cold Climate Packing List
cold climate packing list.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [18.4 KB]
Sugarfoot Warm Climate Packing List
warm climate packing list.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [18.1 KB]
Sugarfoot Mix-Climate Packing List
mix-climate packing list.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [18.6 KB]
Sugarfoot Packing List for International Travel
Traveling Abroad Packing List.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [102.7 KB]

*How do I prepare for my cruise?

The Cruiser's Checklist
This is a general information sheet for all cruisers on what to pack, what to expect, etc.
Sugarfoot Cruise Checklist.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [50.2 KB]

*How do I become a travel agent?

Travel Agent Job Description
This is general job description on what it takes to be a travel agent for Sugarfoot.
Adobe Acrobat document [119.7 KB]

Plan your Trip Today!

A web-based business


Hours of Operation:

8am CST to 7pm CST


Call/text us at 501.831.3567 or use the vacation inquiry form to get in touch.

Print | Sitemap
© Sugarfoot